Garrick has taken the notion of a regulator and created its very own, individual interpretation of the genre. Unlike ‘typical’ regulators, the Garrick Regulator, features three indications: hours, minutes and seconds, each delivered off-centre, on its own unique subdial.
This handcrafted limited edition timepiece features an engine turned silver dial. Other patterns are available.
- 316L Stainless Steel.
- 42mm Case
- 11.5mm Depth
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 20mm Lugs
- Solid case back
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Engine turned silver dial
- Aluminium regulator dials, anodised and machine engraved
- Calibre sm001 manual wind movement (modified Unitas with exclusive gear train)
- Screwed balance – tested and regulated to ensure a daily variance of +3 seconds
- Hours displayed on sub-dial at 6 o’clock
- Seconds displayed on sub-dial at 12 o’clock
- Minutes displayed on sub-dial at 3 o’clock
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 18000 vph
- Rhodium plated Hours & Minutes
- Red sub seconds
- 316L Stainless Steel pin buckle
- Alligator or premium leather